30th October 2019
An experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual is sought to join this privately owned, nine Doctor teaching General Practice.
Your key roles will be to provide leadership, initiative and operational expertise to the practice.
You will be a self-motivated, organised and team orientated individual with previous experience in a medical management role. You will have the ability to display initiative, strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in medical practice management
- Strong knowledge of IT management (Best Practice & MYOB)
- Strong knowledge of financial management
- Excellent supervision, leadership & team building skills
- Working knowledge of Accrediation requriements (AGPAL)
- Experience in HR & payroll systems
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Co-ordinate further growth of the practice
Your remuneration will reflect the level of skill and experience you bring to the position.
Full time position, Part time applicants will be considered.
For more information and/or to apply, please forward a brief covering letter and resume to: The Practice Manager, Bannockburn Surgery. 16 High Street, Bannockburn 3331, or
Applications close 17/11/19